Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do You Have any of These Kids at Your house?

What are some of your kids favorite food? For a fun memory why not do a scrap book layout showcasing it? Brinley could SERIOUSLY eat Peanut Butter and Jelly for breakfast, lunch and dinner...if I would let her. On this layout I used Yummy paper from Close To My Heart's "Daydream" paper line. You have to see this paper up close to see it's true "yumminess"



Here is how I got the word "jelly" to look like actual jelly. I started off with chipboard letters. I prefer Close To My Heart Dimensional Elements Alphabet. They are WHITE thus making them easy to ink up. I just rubbed my letters over my ink pad to get the desired color I wanted. Then I embossed them with clear embossing powder. But to get them even "gooey er" I kind of "swirled " some liquid glass on them to give it more texture. Whala!

Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. You are just so creative! I love it and am totally jealous! Good thing your my teacher to inspire me! :) ps> Does a hubby count as a kid? My Beau does eat PB & J all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I was always so inspired by your art. You are AMAZING

    ReplyDelete