Thursday, May 28, 2009

Super Simple...Super Sassy

Here's a card that I literally just "whipped" up for neighborhood card card exchange. It is super simple. I only used plain white ol' cardstock. Three colors of ink...Ocean, Sunflower, and black. And of course I added a little "bling" to the center of the flower. Simple and SASSY!

Hurry fast You only have 3 days left to order these stamps. The "I am" stamps is part of Close to My Hearts Scrapbook Month Special. It comes in a Kit that Includes Paper, Stamps, accessories and project brochure. A fantastic deal for only $34.95 or you can get it FREE when you purchase $60 or more in stamps. Check out the website at closetomyheart.com for more details. But you MUST HURRY! It is why supplies last. I checked the meter this morning and they only have less than 10% left. So if you want in on the deal let me know ASAP!

These Sassy ladies are from the " Be Yourself" Stamp set. This set is also Available for MAY also. It's $22.95 or only $17.21 when you spend $25. Better yet it is only $5.74 when you spend $75. But the BEST deal is you get it FREE when you spend $100 Whaoo!
But remember BOTH of these sets are only available through May!


2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Brenda! You always do such fantastic work, simple or difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT a cute, cute card!!! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete