Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grown With Love


Lucky us! We get to use new product at our next Scrapbook workshop. This layout is made from the new Twitterpated line. And notice the new dimensional Elements buttons...so darn cute...You will get them with your kit! This Layout is going to be so fun to make and AGAIN it is so versatile. It can be used for Family Reunions, Baby pictures, kids age progression, or to document your own personal growth.
Scrapbooking night will be Friday August 21 @ 7:00. Let me know if you are planning on coming. I will need your payment by the 15th so I can get everything ordered. The cost of the Layout Kit is $15. However the Kit DOES NOT include the Dimensional Elements for the word "grow" We have ordered these for various other layouts. so you should have them in your stash. But go through and make sure! If you need me to order you another set they are $6 (tax and shipping are included).

Hope you have all had a great summer. Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you next Friday.

6 comments:

  1. How cute is that! Did I give you money? I'm thinking that I didn't. Let me know! thanks Brenda! Again...SO DANG CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Brenda, this is so DANG cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I do need an Alphabet set. Did I pay you last time we were there? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have payments yet from Jenalee, Natalie, or Liz. I will go ahead and order your alphabet Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Do you want me to send a check or just bring it on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie~

    just bring it on Friday!

    ReplyDelete