Wednesday, February 25, 2009

March Scrapbook Workshop

Here's the layout we will be doing for my Scrapbook Workshop on March 21st. I'm putting my order in next week. So if you want me to order you a packet I will need your payment of $15 by March 5th.
The layout is titled Follow your Dreams and is full of sparkles and dimension.

***I used the sparkles and Dimensional elements fun shapes left over from our previous workshop. If you need me to order additional sparkles or fun shapes, let me know as they are not included in the workshop fee. You will however get the Dimensioanl Elements Alphabet in this Workshop packet.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, This is Breanne. Kristy's friend. She picked up last months pages for me. Do you have an opening in your March group? I would love to come. E-mail me. btnoyes@yahoo.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hyper-ventilating over this one...

    ReplyDelete