Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stair Stepper Card

Here's a fun card that was inspired by another Consultant Vicki Wizinski. I call it a stepper card. Here is what it looks like all closed up. The finished size (when folded up) is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2 " So It will fit in a "regular" envelope.

But SURPRISE! when you open it up it has little "steps" that give it a fun dimensional look. If you Noticed I used the same stamps "Good Times" (the FREE Set). It's the same stamps as the ones used on the layout in the post below. I even used the same Paper Packet...Day Dream. But by using Black Ink and cardstock, in gives this set a more "Retro" feel. Wouldn't it be fun to make a Stair Stepper Valentine card? Hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I want to make an invitation with this format for my little girls 5th birthday. We are having a carnival. Are there directions for it? So I know where to fold and the paper size etc. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete