Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Simple Valentine Decor.

Here's a fun Valentine project you could use as decor in your home, or even give it to some one as a Valentine gift. You can do it of your kiddos. If you only have one child just use 4 different photos of them. Or it also look fantastic with the SAME photo used over and over again. A cute collage of you and your Honey would also be great. Heck you can use it even to showcase your pets if you want. Those of you that take my Scrapbook workshop should already have most of this stuff in your stash.

I started off by removing the glass from my frame. This makes it a little bit more tactile. And you could add as many accessories as you'd like. I cut my pictures down to 2 1/2" x 4 1/2". My topper is 3 1/2" x 10 "


I took my chipboard letters and covered them in Colonial White cardstock. Then I ruffed up the edges by running the edge of my scissors blade around the edges of each letter. I then covered each letter with clear glue and shook prisma glitter on them. This make the letter sparkle! kind of like an old fashioned Valentine.

Give it a try this project can be made in less that an hour! And it turns out so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment